What's new

Proraso Pre/Post Cream

I enjoy using Proraso pre/post cream as a pre-shave prep. I am wondering if anyone uses this cream as a post shave product?

Yes, I have - Green and White both. Pretty refreshing. A little dab smeared on wet hands and rub into the face. Enjoy!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
It can be used as a post shave cream, too. You can either use it alone, or in combo with a splash.

I hadn’t thought of trying it as a post shave balm. I’m going to try it! I have the green, I’m looking forward to it’s refreshing effects.

I find it to thick for post shave use.
Rub it in your wet hands and it thins right out - as much as you want to, by varying the amount of water on your hands.
By itself, with dry hands and a dry face, I would agree it's way too thick. :)

I used the Green today for post shave & it was very refreshing! I will use it again. I also used Green AS.

Proraso is great for post shave if you need a lot of moisturizer. Just don’t use too much and it soaks into your skin quickly. Very refreshing. I like the splash afterwards.

I use a tiny amount mixed with a decent amount of water and it's one of my favorite post shaves. Super refreshing and will cure almost any razor burn if needed.

Next time I do a Proraso shave I really need to use the pre/post as a post. I will try anything once...maybe twice if I like it!

Is there a difference between the Proraso pre- and post- products? I imagine there's not, however I've seen the jars packaged two different ways - as Pre- only and as Pre-/Post. Wonder if it's just a label change.

Is there a difference between the Proraso pre- and post- products? I imagine there's not, however I've seen the jars packaged two different ways - as Pre- only and as Pre-/Post. Wonder if it's just a label change.
I have used it may times as a pre-shave cream. I have never once used it as a post cream. I am thinking it must be a labeling change.

Top Bottom