What's new

Proraso on sale

I just got my Shoppers Drug Mart flyer and alot of the Proraso products are on sale. I don't know if this is chain-wide or just locally but it might be something to look into. Its funny because last week I was remarking how nothing I use ever goes on sale.

Yeah , I just checked the Vancouver flyer , so it's probably nation wide

It's 15% off Proraso Green Tea cream\soap\foam and the liquid cream after-shave

Too bad the eucalyptus menthol shaving cream isn't included , it's the only Proraso I use

It couldn't be worse than down under.... :001_smile

Luc I pay $7 for a tube of proraso cream, $12 for pre/post and $11 for the soap in the green tub. Pretty good prices IMO. The only think that is a little pricey is the spalsh ( but very much worth it).

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Luc I pay $7 for a tube of proraso cream, $12 for pre/post and $11 for the soap in the green tub. Pretty good prices IMO. The only think that is a little pricey is the spalsh ( but very much worth it).

Yeah, I guess it's not so bad, just need to look for it...

Yeah I really like the ASB but at $17 it sometimes gets to be a hard purchase, so I think I will have to go pick up an extra one. I did really like the Green Tea & Aloe Soap as well so I think I have to get one of those. I was debating the pre-shave but I have never used a pre-shave so I guess I'll have to see when I get there.

I just got back from the and the soap in the Green Tub WAS on sale, along with pretty much everything else in the Proraso line. I decided against getting the Pre-Shave as I know I will like it and it will start yet another AD.

I really don't like Proraso Aftershave cream
17$ for 100ml is ridiculously expensive for such a mediocre product

Tabac Aftershave is 16$ for 300ml , and perform\smell much better than the Proraso in my opinion

Yeah I really like the ASB but at $17 it sometimes gets to be a hard purchase, so I think I will have to go pick up an extra one. I did really like the Green Tea & Aloe Soap as well so I think I have to get one of those. I was debating the pre-shave but I have never used a pre-shave so I guess I'll have to see when I get there.

Do you know if they are getting the splash anytime soon?

Thanks for the heads up, here's the ad in case anyone wants to see...
Also, check the clearance shelf along the back aisle of the store, I saw some Proraso products hiding there.

proxy.php

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Thanks for the heads up, here's the ad in case anyone wants to see...
Also, check the clearance shelf along the back aisle of the store, I saw some Proraso products hiding there.

proxy.php

Even the white sensitive brush... :lol:

Good find on the ad!:thumbup1:

I just got my Shoppers Drug Mart flyer and alot of the Proraso products are on sale. I don't know if this is chain-wide or just locally but it might be something to look into. Its funny because last week I was remarking how nothing I use ever goes on sale.

Evilgobi

If your are in the GTA, Highland Farms has a better selection and much better pricing.

Thanks Starcar, but unfortunatly I live in Sault Ste Marie. The choice we have are all pretty much chain stores, but I have found a fair amount of soaps and things like that at them.

Top Bottom