What's new

Proraso new packaging designs 2019?

For those who just can’t wait until April, for the new pre-shaves at least, Connaught Uk has the new Super Formula pre-shaves up. If you scroll down after following the below link you will see the pretty new glass jars in Green, White, Red and Blue. Soaps and creams don’t appear yet, unfortunately.

Reactions: abj
With them not being around/available till April this will give me a chance to crank through the rest of my tub of Proraso Green, then I'm sure I'll get the Blue or White soap and then a balm to match.

that sucks........sounds like someone needed that gear more then you, and saw that you had fit what they needed so they took it.

Not that uncommon

Does anyone know where you can buy these to be shipped to the US?
Thanks, Mullard

Connaught has the new pre-shaves and has lowered the prices of the old formula shave creams and soaps, likely to make room for the new formula. Connaught ships to the USA and takes between 7-10 days from my experience. Their prices more than make up for their slightly longer shipping times.

I received my first tub of NEW Super Formula Proraso Red Shaving Soap today, and had my first shave with it.

The scent is much the same, which suits me down to the ground. Performance wise EVERYTHING is improved! The original Red was my favorite shaving soap. (I like Martin de Candre, SV, Castle Forbes, MWF, etc; but none of them as much as Proraso Red.) The Super Formula is definitely super.

SOTD_2020-02-12_800.jpg

That was the best and easiest BBS shave I've had. :punk:

I tried the link above, but shipping was very expensive so I decided to pass on the purchase. Maybe it will be more readily available this year?

Connaught now has the Green Super Formula cream, and the rest of the creams, soaps and aftershaves will probably soon follow. Italianbarder in the USA will probably also soon have the new formulas.

Italianbarder in the USA will probably also soon have the new formulas.
Italian Barber should be getting stock around April.

I keep looking at my local drugstore chains who carry Proraso. With their higher volume, I'm hoping they will get it sooner.

Connaught now has the Green Super Formula cream, and the rest of the creams, soaps and aftershaves will probably soon follow. Italianbarder in the USA will probably also soon have the new formulas.

Thanks for that, time to bust open the wallet AGAIN!

what's so different about the formula, because this morning I used my container of Green, and I got a great shave, and a great lather using a synthetic brush.

I think I’m going to wise up and keep my original formula proraso around so in a few months when everyone is pining for the good old proraso, I’ll be sitting on a gold mine... original formula now joining the club of vintage Williams and shulton old spice...

....Sarcasm of course.

what I don't get is that the tube's had a new logo change, then the aftershave got a new bottle as well as the preshave, but the soaps in the containers didn't get a face lift, makes no sense to me, so how do you know you are really getting the new formula for the soaps in the container?

unless I'm missing something here

Top Bottom