What's new

Proraso new packaging designs 2019?

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Ciao e grazie Marco.

Nothing new in Montreal yet.

Question: you've mentioned the cream a few times. Do you know if the soaps are being reformulated and if so, have you seen the new soaps yet in Roma?

Yes Sir, new Super Formula soaps too! These are placed on the shop shelves just beside the creams. :gunsmilie:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
My friends, today I just shaved with the new 2019 Red Superformula pre-shave + cream. This combo is even more impressive than the Green combo, the upgrade here is HUGE. The quality of the lather is EXCELLENT: very creamy, great glide, protective, with plenty of residual slickness. And it's also super moisturizing, no aftershave needed. Only one shave in, but I already feel this is the FINEST PRORASO CREAM EVER.

P.S. As with the new Green, the new Red also gives its best performance when used with its matching pre-shave. If you desire to try these new creams/soaps I strongly suggest buying the combo pre-shave + cream (or soap).

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
If I want to purchase the new designs and formulas how do I know I’m getting the new stuff? Is there a site that sells the new stuff exclusively?

My friends, today I just shaved with the new 2019 Red Superformula pre-shave + cream. This combo is even more impressive than the Green combo, the upgrade here is HUGE. The quality of the lather is EXCELLENT: very creamy, great glide, protective, with plenty of residual slickness. And it's also super moisturizing, no aftershave needed. Only one shave in, but I already feel this is the FINEST PRORASO CREAM EVER.

P.S. As with the new Green, the new Red also gives its best performance when used with its matching pre-shave. If you desire to try these new creams/soaps I strongly suggest buying the combo pre-shave + cream (or soap).

Wonderful, Marco! Proraso red is one of my favorites. I typically go with the bowl of soap but I'm planning on getting the tube of cream as soon as it's available locally.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Wonderful, Marco! Proraso red is one of my favorites. I typically go with the bowl of soap but I'm planning on getting the tube of cream as soon as it's available locally.

I did not find the new Red splash on the shelves of my local store, but really didn't miss it. The pre-shave + cream combo is so great on its own that an aftershave can easily be considered an option. 👍

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Marco any inside info for a possible yellow and blue line? Or perhaps a red balm? :letterk1:

From the info I currently have the Yellow line will continue to be produced only as a canned foam, and that honestly is very disappointing. The Blue and White have never been my cup of tea in terms of scent, so I won't be testing these lines. A Red balm? Probably no, since the Red splash already performs like a balm.

I would be interested in obtaining the new Proraso Red pre-shave, cream and soap. The Red is probably my favorite scent. Does anyone know of a US retailer selling the new ones exclusively?

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
If I want to purchase the new designs and formulas how do I know I’m getting the new stuff? Is there a site that sells the new stuff exclusively?

Jason, the new products are labelled "superformula". You should clearly ask for that specific requirement before buying. As for availability, the US members here may have some suggestions.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Jason, the new products are labelled "superformula". You should clearly ask for that specific requirement before buying. As for availability, the US members here may have some suggestions.
Thanks for the tip!

A couple of days ago Proraso USA had a post on instagram. I asked when is the new Proraso coming to the States No answer from them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at Cura della Barba (the "home site" for Balocchi and Furbo products; I recently got some Furbo VB shower gel from them), there seem to be a few other goodies: The Single Blade creams now seem to have a 100ml metal tube, and each now seems to have a matching preshave.

man if I could get the wood and spice in a 100ML tube or tub, and then the matching aftershave balm, I would be in good shape for sure! I loved that stuff! I just can't justify that big of a bag for purchase. You really have to be dedicated to that one and only.

man if I could get the wood and spice in a 100ML tube or tub, and then the matching aftershave balm, I would be in good shape for sure! I loved that stuff! I just can't justify that big of a bag for purchase. You really have to be dedicated to that one and only.

275 mL sounds like a lot, but it really isn't; it's less than two regular Proraso tubes.

They also have tins with the pre-shave/cream/aftershave balms for the SB lines. I wonder if they've given up on pushing it as a "professional" line?

the preshave in the blue is new, and that's really cool, I haven't tried the blue line yet, so I don't know what to expect from it, when they make it in a tub of soap, then I'll get it. I don't do the tubes.

Top Bottom