What's new

Proraso new packaging designs 2019?

I have plenty of non-Proraso soaps and was planning on holding off on buying any more until the new versions are released but I couldn't resist those prices on Italian Barber. I might not get to the new stuff until next year.

I just got the new Green 2019 Super Formula today. I purchased the pre-shave cream, shaving cream and aftershave lotion. First test shave in a couple of days using all 3 new products at once.

Awesome! I'd love to read your impressions and comparison to other budget soaps like Cella or La Toja.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Pictures please.

20191031_171853.jpg

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
By the way, on the shelf of a local store I've found the complete new Green, Red and White line. The only one missing was the Blue.

If this one satisfies me, I'll also take the Red next to try.

I purchased the new green pre shave cream in Milano a couple of weeks ago.

Slightly denser than the previous one, but overall same great Proraso stuff. I noticed prices were a bit higher than usual

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Prices here in Rome have remained the same. Here is exactly how much I paid:

- Pre-shave cream €3,49
- Shaving cream €2,29
- Aftershave lotion €4,99

P.S. The glass jars of the pre-shave have a vintage look and feel, truly beautiful.

By the way, on the shelf of a local store I've found the complete new Green, Red and White line. The only one missing was the Blue.

If this one satisfies me, I'll also take the Red next to try.

Let me know how you like the Red. I thinking of trying that after the white is gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the new designs. They certainly charge a bundle for that boat ride across the Atlantic.

I love them too! I just said yesterday, a few posts above, that I have enough to last at least a year. Now, having seen that picture, I plan on picking some up as soon as they’re available.

I live in the UK were can I buy them

I'm not aware of any UK based sellers who have the new range of Proraso items in stock, the only one I know who do ship to the UK are these guys

I've bought from them before and it's about Euro 7.50 shipping for a few kilos.

Joe at IB has discounted all of his Proraso stuff, so I guess he's trying to clear it out in preparation for the new stuff.

I probably won't be trying it for some time. The Marshall's and Burlington gods have been kind to me these last few months, and if anything shaves better than ten dollar Proraso, it's five dollar Proraso.

From his emails, IB is moving to a new warehouse and he’s trying to sell off some product to lighten the move.

Top Bottom