What's new

Proraso new packaging designs 2019?

Can’t wait to see a slicker, better version of the Green line. I think that would be all I’d use for a long time.

Great thread given the popularity of Proraso here. I like the new design & will be anxious to try the new formulas.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
The friends mentioned above confirmed me that prices have not changed compared to the old version. Here the new White pre-shave has an average cost of €3.99, while the new Green soap is €1.99. Excellent news!

The friends mentioned above confirmed me that prices have not changed compared to the old version. Here the new White pre-shave has an average cost of €3.99, while the new Green soap is €1.99. Excellent news!
Sounds real nice.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Brilliant! Thank you for the update.

I’m in once they hit stateside. Almost out of my CO biggelow tube and could use a jar of this stuff!

yeah good chance I'll pull the trigger on some goodies here once they hit the shore here. I'm just about through my bottle of Red aftershave, and I'm just chipping away at my tub of green soap.

the green soap has significant changes in the ingredients list. The old and new ingredient list is shown ( open 2 windows to compare). I would assume Proraso is doing the same for the white, red and blue soaps, creams.

go the 39-second mark and you will see the beginning of differences.

the green soap has significant changes in the ingredients list. The old and new ingredient list is shown ( open 2 windows to compare). I would assume Proraso is doing the same for the white, red and blue soaps, creams.

go the 39-second mark and you will see the beginning of differences.

Hmm... looks the same to be honest. No SLS in the middle, so perhaps more glycerin is present?

proxy.php

proxy.php

the glycerin is still 6th position in the list so most likely its the same amount as before, I would say its a moderate change with new ingredients and some removed, some have also moved position in the list

QUOTE="naughtilus, post: 10411890, member: 117778"]
Hmm... looks the same to be honest. No SLS in the middle, so perhaps more glycerin is present?

proxy.php

proxy.php

[/QUOTE]

does anyone know when the new versions will be hitting the shelf and or offered online, I'm almost out of my white balm, and I want to try the blue, but I don't want to buy the old version. Or really I'm a sucker for the new packaging and I want to buy the new packaging.

Joe at IB has discounted all of his Proraso stuff, so I guess he's trying to clear it out in preparation for the new stuff.

I probably won't be trying it for some time. The Marshall's and Burlington gods have been kind to me these last few months, and if anything shaves better than ten dollar Proraso, it's five dollar Proraso.

Well IB is clearing everything out because they are moving and don’t want to move more then they need too.

It also could help that there was a new repackage design and he wants to get rid of the stuff to make room for new as well. Very valid point!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
I just got the new Green 2019 Super Formula today. I purchased the pre-shave cream, shaving cream and aftershave lotion. First test shave in a couple of days using all 3 new products at once.

Top Bottom