What's new

Proraso new packaging designs 2019?

I don't yet know, if I like the new style of the AS bottle. If the soap would get a glass container too, that would be great.

Proraso changes packaging and formula every decade, so it's just the right time to introduce the 2020-2030 generation this winter holiday season.

proxy.php

I would like to add my thanks to @naughtilus for starting the thread and to @Marco for the info.
I like the redesign. I think Proraso are already great products so the improvements are a bonus for me.

Those that love using the current Proraso line will have a chance to stock up when it hits clearance in stores. It never goes bad, it's worth having it in the den IMO.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Gentlemen, the distribution of the new line is effective here in Italy. A friend yesterday e-mailed me saying that he has already found the new White pre-shave at the local supermarket close to his house. Another friend has found the Green soaps.

I'm expecting to see the new range on the shelves anytime at this point.

Gentlemen, the distribution of the new line is effective here in Italy. A friend yesterday e-mailed me saying that he has already found the new White pre-shave at the local supermarket close to his house. Another friend has found the Green soaps.

I'm expecting to see the new range on the shelves anytime at this point.
You the man, Marco!

Top Bottom