What's new

Proraso new packaging designs 2019?

Haven't seen them in the Netherlands, but there aren't too many shops selling Proraso anyway.
I quite like this new styling aesthetically. Seems practical as well; not likely to slip from a wet hand.

The shaving cream tubes have the same packaging change.

The red and green I have are different from my white and blue.

A43B7FA9-2D27-46CE-A960-80269003D2AA.jpeg

Those look really nice. Hopefully they are available in the US by the time I need to restock. I would imagine that vendors would want to sell the current stock of Proraso with the old packaging first before putting these babies out. Does anyone know if there will be any sort of price increase due to the change? Granted I wouldn't mind so long as it is within reason.

Here in Canada there was no price change between them. Not sure what will happen when all the old stock sells through.

I like the new look, but I won’t be needing anything Proraso for a long long time after recently stocking up at Burlington and TJ Maxx.

I can't find anything about the new packaging on their website or Facebook. I'm guessing these will be promoted around Christmas and New Year.

The product content size:
Pre-shave creams - 100ml
Aftershaves and balms - 100ml
Shaving cream tubes - 150ml

The soap tubs are still the same.

Those look really nice. Hopefully they are available in the US by the time I need to restock. I would imagine that vendors would want to sell the current stock of Proraso with the old packaging first before putting these babies out. Does anyone know if there will be any sort of price increase due to the change? Granted I wouldn't mind so long as it is within reason.

Prices on that italian shop I saw selling them:
$3.50 tube of shaving cream
$8.00 green aftershave or balm
$5.50 pre-shave cream

Top Bottom