What's new

Proraso new packaging designs 2019?

my inlaws are leaving for Italy on Dec 13 they will be in the region of Le Marche, in Ascoli Piceno as my wife's family resides there. I texted my mother inlaw a photo of the red and green line soaps and pre shaves and stressed they must all say SUPER FORMULA, the store chain called Acqua e Sapone I hope will have them, fingers crossed.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
my inlaws are leaving for Italy on Dec 13 they will be in the region of Le Marche, in Ascoli Piceno as my wife's family resides there. I texted my mother inlaw a photo of the red and green line soaps and pre shaves and stressed they must all say SUPER FORMULA, the store chain called Acqua e Sapone I hope will have them, fingers crossed.

My friend, a store chain I do suggest is "Tigotà": they have the complete new Super Formula Green and Red line (at the moment only the Red splash is missing). Also, they stock Cella. ;)

I ordered some Proraso green aftershave from an eBay seller a few weeks ago and it came in one of those new bottles. Thankfully the stuff inside is the same great green magic potion as before though the flow limiter is now a little smaller. I live in the UK.

My friend, a store chain I do suggest is "Tigotà": they have the complete new Super Formula Green and Red line (at the moment only the Red splash is missing). Also, they stock Cella. ;)
Hi Marco, yes I think I recall you mentioning that store in a prior post. The store Tigotà has many locations in Roma, my in laws are landing at Fiumicino International and I will have to do some map searching as to the ideal location for them. Do all the locations carry the new formulation?
thank you.

I just did a google map search and there is 1 store in San Benedetto del Tronto, and there is also one about 20 min (13km from the airport) I'll leave the choice up to my inlaws as to which store.

Last edited:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Hi Marco, yes I think I recall you mentioning that store in a prior post. The store Tigotà has many locations in Roma, my in laws are landing at Fiumicino International and I will have to do some map searching as to the ideal location for them. Do all the locations carry the new formulation?
thank you.

I just did a google map search and there is 1 store in San Benedetto del Tronto, and there is also one about 20 min (13km from the airport) I'll leave the choice up to my inlaws as to which store.

Yes Sir, the new formulation is available in all stores. Please, keep in mind that these new soaps and creams give their best performance when used in combo with the matching pre-shaves. This is what the Proraso company recommends. And I recommend that, too.

I talked to the guys state side here over at Italian Barber, and they are expecting the new packaging and new products to be available here in the US in April.

well the idea here is to use what you have and burn through it, I don't buy stuff until I'm completely out, and or down to a few drops.....we call it the lean mfg method of usage, by doing this, I get the maximum amount of value for my dollar.

Marco, is there any sign of the new super formula in the trade sizes? The 400 ml splash, the 300 ml preshave etc. etc. Do you think those will also make the transition?

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Marco, is there any sign of the new super formula in the trade sizes? The 400 ml splash, the 300 ml preshave etc. etc. Do you think those will also make the transition?

There's has been no discussion and no official info on the larger sizes. Most probably soon they will produce them, too.

Update ( sort of)
My inlaws are back from Itlay, they have purchased for me the new super formula soap, cream, pre-shave, and aftershave lotion of the RED and Green line. But the suitcase is still in Italy, never made it on the plane back to Canada. Patience required.

Can anyone who has used the new super formula green soap in tub let us know whether the new formula produces less soap scum residue than the earlier formulas? I like Proraso soap, but I constantly have to scrub soap scum off my sink. It would be nice if they addressed that issue in their new formulation. Many thanks!

Update ( sort of)
My inlaws are back from Itlay, they have purchased for me the new super formula soap, cream, pre-shave, and aftershave lotion of the RED and Green line. But the suitcase is still in Italy, never made it on the plane back to Canada. Patience required.
Hopefully it is worth the wait!!!

The suit case is damaged and items are missing according to my inlaws, I feel bad asking about my shave items, so I haven't. I'll just wait to see what what develops concerning their claim.

Top Bottom