What's new

Proraso new packaging designs 2019?

I'm not aware of any UK based sellers who have the new range of Proraso items in stock, the only one I know who do ship to the UK are these guys

I've bought from them before and it's about Euro 7.50 shipping for a few kilos.
Thank you for your time
Yes it is, Sir. The only splashes remain in the Green and Red line.
Thank you I'm going to get the blue pre shave

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Awesome! I'd love to read your impressions and comparison to other budget soaps like Cella or La Toja.

No worries about the "budget" thing, there are so many top performing / low cost soaps and creams that I'm no longer buying pricey wet shaving stuff. Honestly, I prefer to spend my money in high-grade garments (handmade shoes, bespoke shirts, etc.).

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Just finished my first wet-shave with the new Super Formula Ever-Green trio (pre-shave, shaving cream and aftershave splash). The shave has been magnificent.

Once you use these products, you immediately feel the upgrade. :thumbup1:

I have plenty of non-Proraso soaps and was planning on holding off on buying any more until the new versions are released but I couldn't resist those prices on Italian Barber. I might not get to the new stuff until next year.
I did the same :c16: stocked up on the pre-shave. Unbelievable stuff!

Just finished my first wet-shave with the new Super Formula Ever-Green trio (pre-shave, shaving cream and aftershave splash). The shave has been magnificent.

Sir, I would be happy to hear any further observations you may have on the new green line, if you have time?

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Sir, I would be happy to hear any further observations you may have on the new green line, if you have time?

Yes Sir! The pre-shave is creamier and slicker, the shaving cream is more concentrated and the company recommends to use them together for the best results. Honestly, I recommend that too. The combo pre-shave + cream (or soap) produces a very rich, dense, effective lather. I have tried the shaving cream alone and was not truly impressed. Also, the combo gives a nice menthol kick, which is something that the lovers of the Ever-Green certainly do appreciate! The aftershave lotion is excellent as well.

P.S. Spread on your wet face a generous amount of pre-shave cream and lather on top. Use about 2 cms of the shaving cream to load your brush, the new shaving cream is a more concentrated formula.

Here for any further question. :)

Yes Sir! The pre-shave is creamier and slicker, the shaving cream is more concentrated and the company recommends to use them together for the best results. Honestly, I recommend that too. The combo pre-shave + cream (or soap) produces a very rich, dense, effective lather. I have tried the shaving cream alone and was not truly impressed. Also, the combo gives a nice menthol kick, which is something that the lovers of the Ever-Green certainly do appreciate! The aftershave lotion is excellent as well.

P.S. Spread on your wet face a generous amount of pre-shave cream and lather on top. Use about 2 cms of the shaving cream to load your brush, the new shaving cream is a more concentrated formula.

Thank you for this! I do have two more questions.

Firstly, have the scents of the shaving cream and aftershave lotion changed, to your nose?

Secondly, in your experience, does the new green cream seem like it is using the Single Blade formula, or does it seem different from both old green and Single Blade?

Thanks again!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Thank you for this! I do have two more questions.

Firstly, have the scents of the shaving cream and aftershave lotion changed, to your nose?

Secondly, in your experience, does the new green cream seem like it is using the Single Blade formula, or does it seem different from both old green and Single Blade?

Thanks again!

Sir, the scent is exactly the same to my nose. And it's my understanding that this is valid for the other colours as well.

I find the that the preshave + cream combo gives a very rich lather that is excellent to shave with. It's definitely better than the old formula. I'd say closer to the Single Blade, but somehow different. If you're a Proraso fan you should certainly try it!

Sir, the scent is exactly the same to my nose. And it's my understanding that this is valid for the other colours as well.

I find the that the preshave + cream combo gives a very rich lather that is excellent to shave with. It's definitely better than the old formula. I'd say closer to the Single Blade, but somehow different. If you're a Proraso fan you should certainly try it!
Marvellous! I really like the scent of the green lotion as it is now, so that’s good news for me.

Very much looking forward to trying them once they end up in my part of the world.

Thank you Marco!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Marvellous! I really like the scent of the green lotion as it is now, so that’s good news for me.

Very much looking forward to trying them once they end up in my part of the world.

Thank you Marco!

You're very welcome, Theodore!

Thanks Marco for the update on the New Proraso

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s how I use the White pre shave cream and white shave cream

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe at IB has discounted all of his Proraso stuff, so I guess he's trying to clear it out in preparation for the new stuff.

I probably won't be trying it for some time. The Marshall's and Burlington gods have been kind to me these last few months, and if anything shaves better than ten dollar Proraso, it's five dollar Proraso.
Same here!! :thumbup1:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
The shop here in Rome where I got my new Ever-Green trio is called "Tigotà" and it's in front of my bank (about 20 minutes with the underground from my home). With the exception of the new Blue line, they already stock everything else. Next week I should be around there and, if so, the Red line will be next!

Ciao e grazie Marco.

Nothing new in Montreal yet.

Question: you've mentioned the cream a few times. Do you know if the soaps are being reformulated and if so, have you seen the new soaps yet in Roma?

Top Bottom