What's new

Proraso liquid cream aftershave

I've become addicted to Proraso products, just love that menthol kick:w00t:

Recently I've seen Proraso liquid cream aftershave, is it like other Proraso products and kick razor burn etc into touch :thumbup: or is it one to avoid :thumbdown.?

If its anything like the pre/post cream then i'll be ordering a couple of bottles.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions

No - nothing like the Pre/Post. It is a thicker balm. The most similar product to it in my cabinet is Musgo Real AS Balm - they look identical and perform about the same. The Proraso is more menthol though. Edit to add Neutrogena Sensitive Balm. Also extremely similar.

I love Proraso Aftershave, but if you were blindfolded you could not tell it was related to the Shaving Cream.

But with that said, it is great stuff.

Proraso liquid aftershave balm has no menthol in it at all as far as I am aware, but it is an excellent product, never leaves your face feeling greasy, highly recommended.

Proraso liquid aftershave balm has no menthol in it at all as far as I am aware, but it is an excellent product, never leaves your face feeling greasy, highly recommended.

Could be... been a bit since I used it, but when I do I use the whole combo - Pre/Post, Cream, ASB.

I really like the Proraso Liquid aftershave balm. As others have said, it does not leave a greasy feeling if you use the proper amount and moisturizes your skin quite well.

I'm enjoying my bottle of Proraso liquid cream, but truth be told it's not all that different from my Nivea Sensitive ASB, which can be had for less than half the price. Of course, the Nivea does not agree with my pregnant wife's hyperacute sense of smell, so the Proraso has the edge in that department for now.

Yup. Little to no menthol, yet a wonderful product. Recommended. (goes good with the Arko shave stick. :laugh:)

-- John Gehman

This is a really good balm. Very good when you encounter shaving irritation or burn. Plus its got that great Proraso smell. A good product to have. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom