What's new

Proraso Green vs Bigelow

Likely one of the psychological equations - placebo effect, what will you call it- but I just get so much smoother, better shaves with Bigelow. I mean, these are the same, right? Call me crazy. Happen to anyone else?

Likely one of the psychological equations - placebo effect, what will you call it- but I just get so much smoother, better shaves with Bigelow. I mean, these are the same, right? Call me crazy. Happen to anyone else?
Reply GIF - Find on GIFER

See if you can get someone to help you do a “blind” test. Do 6 shaves using each cream randomly (x3) not knowing which cream is which and see. The most crucial thing is to make sure you don’t know which one you’re shaving with.

As far as I know they’re identical, but who knows, you’re not the first one to say Bigelow is better.

I don't notice any difference between the two of them at all, I use them interchangeably and to me they're just exactly the same and I love them both.

A couple of Amazon reviewers say Bigelow is better. I wish it had a stronger menthol kick. Like a 4 to 5 instead of a 2.

Top Bottom