What's new

PRORASO "GREEN"SHAVING SOAP"

This may sound weird. I placed an order with a vendor and as many do, they have a minimum order value for 'free shipping'. So, I added a container of Proraso Green Shaving Soap to get the 'free shipping'.

I really prefer "Proraso Green Shaving Cream". So, I'm trying to decide what to do with it?

I'm standing there, wondering what to do with it, besides lathering my face and I decided to use it as a 'body soap'.

Please tell me I'm not going to get some strange rash? LOL!

The soap leaves my skin feeling clean and I love Eucalyptus and Menthol!

I think this will be the only time I do this, but I'm pleased with the results.

This may not seem very economical, but my normal body soap costs $9.50 for 6 bars and the 'bars' don't seem to last very long. So far, the Proraso is lasting longer.

b/r

ON_1

Huh? But the soap is very similar to the cream - it’s actually a croap. So why not just shave with it?

Your routine by the way is perfectly fine too. I doubt you will develop a rash as Proraso is made of natural ingredients without the synthetics.

Enjoy!

Guido

Wow, I never thought about doing that! I may try that and see how it goes as you do I love the smell of Eucalyptus and Menthol, that would be something different.

Just use it in the shower to wash your face with. Like a pre shave.

I did this with a puck of soap in the past and it worked out really well.

Or maybe mix a soap/cream mix together and lather it up.

great solution, Sir Old Navy_1!
It would indeed make a great bath bar!
So, do you scoop out a bit from the tub, for your shower?!

Huh? But the soap is very similar to the cream - it’s actually a croap. So why not just shave with it?

Your routine by the way is perfectly fine too. I doubt you will develop a rash as Proraso is made of natural ingredients without the synthetics.

Enjoy!

Guido
Natural ingredients are far more likely to irritate your skin than synthetic ones AFAIK.

Natural ingredients are far more likely to irritate your skin than synthetic ones AFAIK.
proxy.php

Last edited:
Top Bottom