What's new

Proraso green pre-shave cream gone slick?

So, as the title says. I've noticed that my Proraso green pre-shave cream seems to be slicker/more wet compared to my Proraso red pre-shave cream. And after a few uses I'm under the impression that the red works better than my green currently. In terms of protection.

So, I was wondering if anybody else have had the same experience as me regarding this. And could it be a sign of the green going "bad"? Though to be fair, I think it is a higher chance that I might have gotten some drops of water in it by accident instead.

Proraso green and red.jpg

The one on the left is the green and the red is to the right.

I have a tub of the old red formula and a newer tub of the green, and the green is totally slicker. The newer one is part of the "super formula" line that came out. I do perceive a difference, but do not know if others feel the same.

I do reach for the green most of the time.

Looks to be a bit diluted with water to me. I doubt if it can go bad. I always make sure to use a dry finger to scoop and never double dip!

Looks to be a bit diluted with water to me. I doubt if it can go bad. I always make sure to use a dry finger to scoop and never double dip!

Yeah, looks like that is the reason. Got a new jar of proraso green (300 ml) and it doesnt look even close to how my old one looks. Need to be careful with those small water drops.

Top Bottom