What's new

Proraso Green Aftershave Lotion-first use

The current formula in the square shaped bottles is not the same as the original formula in the rounder edged bottles. The original formula had a more pronounced scent than the current formula. Personally, I prefer the original formula.

The current formula in the square shaped bottles is not the same as the original formula in the rounder edged bottles. The original formula had a more pronounced scent than the current formula. Personally, I prefer the original formula.
I am going to have to friend all of the old Italians that hang out in the coffee shops in Carlton, Melbourne, AUS. Just to see if they have any old Proraso in their cupboards at home.

I am not sure when their formula changed, but it wasn't all that long ago. I remember buying the rounded original formula bottles when Target sold them up into I would estimate 2005. The scent was stronger and more pronounced. In addition, it was a less oily formula. The current production is milder in scent and sting to the face after applying and it also is ever so slightly oily whereas the original formula was not oily at all.

Smells great and soothes and burns and cools beautifully. I also like the fact that it doesn’t smell for too long. If I’m using a cologne I generally use Proraso green first.
Less that £10 in England, lasts a year of daily use what a bargain.

Top Bottom