What's new

Proraso Green aftershave balm and splash

I mentioned somewhere how I always liked green and red (sandalwood) Proraso shaving creams but just this past week when I ordered their Omega Pro brush, I had Proraso sell me a bottle of the balm and splash. While I like my Brit stuff a little better, I can see why so many people are Proraso fanboys. Both are terrific and completely different from the balms and splash type aftershaves I've been used to for so long. They work very well together and I suddenly have a craving for pasta aglio e olio...

Green balm used to be my favorite balm. I have since switched to Myrsol Emulsion. I like it much better. The scent is not really similar except that it is medicinal as well.

The green splash is divine! A top pick for sure.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I had an Evergreen shave this very morning- green cream, a couple spots of green balm, and a healthy palm full of green splash. An hour later I gave myself 3 quick sprays of Acqua di Parma Colonia Club, a minty eucalyptus cologne that smells and feels like it was made to use with the Proraso Evergreen line.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
I had an Evergreen shave this very morning- green cream, a couple spots of green balm, and a healthy palm full of green splash. An hour later I gave myself 3 quick sprays of Acqua di Parma Colonia Club, a minty eucalyptus cologne that smells and feels like it was made to use with the Proraso Evergreen line.
Da vero intenditore quale tu sei, mio caro amico. :thumbup1:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Ti è piaciuto Ferragosto? Un'estate molto calda in Italia.

Seguiamo Sofia Goggia e Dominick Paris fino allo Stelvio!
Owen, stiamo morendo di caldo!

Si, lo so che hai un debole per Sofia Goggia... Ma come darti torto? :wink2:

Used this combo again today. Just terrific. And this was after using T&H Trafalgar shaving cream where I have a bottle of Trafalgar aftershave balm!

Top Bottom