What's new

Proraso Foam

So I didnt go looking for this stuff but I was at Ross's discount store yesterday and I saw two large cans of Proraso shaving foam for three bucks a piece. Now I really don't like Barbasol or any shave foam in a can, but I thought the Proraso name and $3 why not. So I took it home and I tried it this morning. This stuff's actually pretty good. I'm really surprised but for goo in a can it works really well. Didn't know if anyone else had ever tried it.

Haven't tried it but heard good things about it. Not worth the price however, although at 3 bucks a piece it sounds like a good deal.

I've been using it the past 5 days and it is surprisingly good for canned foam. Not good enough to make me switch to it forever or anything but the shaves are decent.

I’ve got two cans of it. Same thing it was at Ross. So why not, right? Mine are red and green. Haven’t tried ether yet. So I cant comment on the performance, but the scents are spot on to the tubs.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I have not tried the canned Proraso products yet. Will certainly give them a go when I get the opportunity to do so. I like all their other products that I have tried so far.

It’s not bad, but in my opinion La Toja Sensitive, Prep Sensitive and Brut (believe it or not!) are much better.

Fred D

Member of The Illiterati
I like cheap canned Barbasol when I'm in a hurry, I guess that makes me the apostate. 😂

Top Bottom