What's new

Proraso dethroned! The new king of creams is Nivea! Wow, this stuff is slick!

Rite Aid. If you can't find it you could PayPal the money for the cream plus first class shipping and I'll pick it up for you. I think it's around $4-$5 here.

My local two rite aids aren't carrying it anymore. :-(
I have one more to check though. The one I for it from initially has replaced it with more of the VDH line.
They also stopped carrying the real shaving company line. :-(

Long time favorite Proraso Green will always be in my rotation, but a new favorite cream has emerged...
Nivea Sensitive Shaving Cream is outstanding! The slickness is that of the better tallow soaps. The fragrance is top notch too. Locally, I can find it at Rite Aid for $4.29. And, I can gladly recommend it to all my Badger & Blade brethren.

What do you think of Nivea Sensitive Shaving Cream???

View attachment 493720
Have you tried CREMO buy a tube and you get your $$ back in 3 weeks,man what a smell citrus reminds me of hawaii:w00t:

Have you tried CREMO buy a tube and you get your $$ back in 3 weeks,man what a smell citrus reminds me of hawaii:w00t:
Even without the rebate, CREMO CREAM is a good deal.

But I can't take that smell. I've never been to Hawaii, but it reminds me of "burnt orange peel" and I don't like it at all.

If it weren't for that aroma, I'd use it more often. But it works well as a SuperLather mix with a strongly fragranced soap like TOBS Sandalwood or Tabac or a Lavender scent, anything to cover up that awful odor.

Top Bottom