What's new

Proraso - Cypress and Vetiver

Cannot say I've seen this before. Anyone tried it yet. The scent sounds pretty heavenly. There is also a lime version and a wood/spice version.

Proraso Cypress and Vetiver Shaving Cream 275ml - Gifts&Care

proxy.php

I have the same on order along with the Wood/spice version. Thanks for putting me on to G&C. I didn't know about them before.

I like it...
It sounds awesome.I have smelled locally the new spiced proraso and it was modern and nice but i suspect this might be better.

I shaved with mine today. The scent is very reminiscent of Proraso Green, but different at the same time. You know you're using proraso...but it is definitely different in a good way. Lather seemed a little slicker, but it's been awhile since I used any proraso than blue.

These creams are awesome. Both smell great with the Wood And Spice seeming a lot stronger that the Cypress And Vetyver. Had one of the best shaves that I've had with a straight. As for the packaging issue, I just put some of the creams in the small jars that I typically use for soaps. My only regret is that I wish that I defunked that new boar brush a little better before using it with the new creams. I would 100% recommend these creams.

This new Proraso cream seems interesting. But it is very expensive, it's double the price of the classic green one. Is it so much better than the green one to justify this price? I doubt...

This new Proraso cream seems interesting. But it is very expensive, it's double the price of the classic green one. Is it so much better than the green one to justify this price? I doubt...
I love the green as well as all of the Proraso line. These creams are different and formulated for single edges. It is slicker and they really nailed the scents in my opinion. I feel that they are worth the added cost and will buy again. Besides, the Proraso green is really low cost to start with.

Top Bottom