What's new

Proraso Crema Pre Barba as AS Balm

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I received a jar of Proraso Crema Pre Barba a while ago. I tried it as a pre-shave (before face lathering) but didn't notice any difference.

My normal post-shave ritual is to rinse with cold water, pat dry and then pat on a facial toner containing Witch Hazel extract. This has worked well, however after it dried, it left my facial skin feeling a little dry and tight.

This morning, after my facial toner had dried, I applied a very small amount of the Proraso Crema Pre Barba and worked it well into my skin. I was amazed with the result. The Pre Barba works better as a Post Barba!

All the tightness and dryness has gone, I feel better and my girlfriend must prefers my face this way. Have others found the same?

I was about to start a thread on the same thing, but figured I'd search first and lo and behold.

I'm really liking it as an aftershave and was wondering how many others are doing the same.

IIRC it used to be marketed as pre and post.

I use it both before and after a shave. I tend it agree with the OP it is better as an aftershave. Good product.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Thank you all for replying. I had thought that this thread was a lost cause.

Top Bottom