What's new

Proraso Cream

I personally like the red in the regular line.

I also have their Single Blade shaving cream, and it's a step above. It's a little finicky with the amount of water, but once you get the water/product ratio right, it's wonderful.

I agree the Red seems the best of the three majors. But I also like Blue. I place Green third and White fourth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bought my first tube of red a few days ago. I've only used it once but seems to perform similar to green and white. But that is only after a single use.

Much nicer fragrance.

This information might be useless to your question. I have only tried Proraso soaps, I find the white superior to the green because of the amazing post-shave feel. I suspect you will get the same great results from the cream. Haven't tried the red.

I was able to find a tube of red locally for a good price yesterday. It was very good in soap form. I’m sure it will work as well as a cream. I did not have a good experience with white. The green AS is great in nice weather.

Red first the green . I can’t stand the scent of the blue so never really used it much . I haven’t tried the white .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have used Green, Blue, Azure Lime, Cypress and Vetyver, and Wood and Spice.

For me any of the Single blade line of creams are better. I do find the price tag a bit high, but you get a big bag of the cream. Of the two originals line creams I have I really like to use the Green Pre-shave Cream, and then use the Blue Shave cream. I find that the Aloe and Vitamin E of the Blue Shaving Cream intensifies the Menthol cooling from the Green Pre-shave Cream. I follow that up with the Green After-shave because I don't care for the Blue line Balm scent which to me doesn't match the shaving cream very well.

For the Single Blade line I like the Wood and Spice scent the most. My Girlfriend loves the Cypress and Vetyver. We both were meh about Azure Lime as far as scent goes. The scent though from the Single Blade line lasts a lot longer than the original Green or Blue.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I’ve only used the Green Tube cream. I think that they would all be good as all the Soaps are fantastic IMHO. So why wouldn’t the creams be?

I definitely enjoy the Red as a nice cream in the Sandalwood family, and I’ve got almost two full tubes in reserve. How worth it / different is the newish Wood and Spice? I will assume as with all Proraso creams that the performance is excellent as long as you’ve got the moisture properly dialed in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tried green, blue and white my preference goes out to the white cream simply because it works best for my skin

I would also say red, but I prefer the soaps by far. With soaps and creams it is: red soap, white soap, green soap, nothing, nothing .... nothing, red cream, green cream, nothing, white cream, nothing, nothing .... nothing, blue cream, endless nothing, yellow can, limitless nothing .

With regard to the new Super Formula, I've tried the Green and Red.
The Red is slightly denser, and perhaps slightly more moisturizing.
Essentially equally slick.

Top Bottom