What's new

Proraso cream dispenser

I’ve been contemplating purchasing the Proraso cream dispenser pump, but can’t seem to find any info on the inner chamber. Does anyone know if it attaches to the larger bags (500 ml or single blade line) or do you just fill it with cream, close it and pump it out?

Anyone? Anyone at all??

Brad

Sorry, but this accessory seems a bit more "frou-frou" than is desired. Order something like this and the next thing you know you'll be singing Judy Garland songs in "The Rainbow Room". I apologize in advance if my current level of intoxification and lack of empathy gives the wrong impression...

Sorry, but this accessory seems a bit more "frou-frou" than is desired. Order something like this and the next thing you know you'll be singing Judy Garland songs in "The Rainbow Room". I apologize in advance if my current level of intoxification and lack of empathy gives the wrong impression...

I actually laughed out loud when I read your reply. My wife asked if my fingers were broken and if I couldn’t just squeeze the tube. I didn’t reply. I’m trained better than that.

I actually laughed out loud when I read your reply. My wife asked if my fingers were broken and if I couldn’t just squeeze the tube. I didn’t reply. I’m trained better than that.

Replies that I make after 5 PM should not be taken literally...which is when most local taverns begin "happy hour". I'm not admitting to being wrong or any such nonsense...just.
..happy hour.

It's listed as a 1.6 liter shaving cream dispenser which is more than any tube of cream, I would assume you fill it with a couple of the barber sized tube creams

Screenshot 2019-06-15 at 6.08.32 PM.png

I'm not asking for much. Only that I be designated the site's official, designated boor and jackass. This is not an extravagent request,

Reminds me of this. If I had the money I would buy the atomizer. It looks like a nice bathroom piece, on the other hand the cream dispenser looks bulky, ugly and useless(same thing could be said for the atomizer of course, since it isn't hard to splash your aftershave on your palm). Your money not mine so do as you desire. ;)

Attachments

• Proraso_Chrome_Atomiser.jpg
    Proraso_Chrome_Atomiser.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 20
Reminds me of this. If I had the money I would buy the atomizer. It looks like a nice bathroom piece, on the other hand the cream dispenser looks bulky, ugly and useless(same thing could be said for the atomizer of course, since it isn't hard to splash your aftershave on your palm). Your money not mine so do as you desire. ;)

Nope. I see what you’re saying, and I’m not a barber so it’s not a necessity. That atomizer is very nice. Have you seen Proraso’s talc tin?

proxy.php

Top Bottom