What's new

Proraso/CO Bigelow: Buy 3 Get 3 Free @ Bath/Body Works = 6 for $30

Another day, another B&B sale..As if we didn't have enough already. Make sure you call ahead to see if the deal applies in-store and if they even have six to sell you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For a limited time, Bath & Body Works is offering 3 free body care items when you purchase 3 body care items.
Choose from fragrances, body oil, lotion, shower gel and more. This deal even includes Bath & Body Work’s aromatherapy and men’s line.
Bath & Body Works is also offering a buy two, get one free deal on body care items or 25% off your order with code GOODIES.
Only one special offer can be used per order.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Premium Shave Cream By Proraso for C.O. Bigelow - C.O. Bigelow | Bath And Body Works

5.2oz x 6 = 31.2oz for $30

Premium_.png

Even better deal: Order 3, get 3 free, apply coupon code GOODIES for 25% off for a total is $28.49, shipped, for 6 tubes.

Cart_page_Bath_And_Body_Works_-_2017-08-03_13.05.55.png
Cart_page_Bath_And_Body_Works_-_2017-08-03_13.06.18.png

Just bought. Thanks for the heads up. I dilly-dallied last time this came up and missed it.

3+3, plus tax and shipping, minus 25% discount= $30.34 delivered to my door. That's cheaper than going to the store and dealing with it there. 6 large tubes for thirty bucks.

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
I just scored red tub and white tub Proraso at Burlington Coat Factory for $2.50/ea. Not much of a fan, as I find Godrej red cream to be da shizzles, but I had to grab the last two tubs they had, at that price.

I used to do the buy two get one free, but, just bought the 3, get 3 free. Plus, the cashier gave me a 25% off email coupon. I got 6, Large tubes of my beloved COB for $24.02 :001_tt1:...That's CRAZY!! :a14:

:gun_bandana:..........................................................................................................................:badger:

I got the buy 2 get 1 free deal last year. Those are huge tubes, so it is a whole lotta cream. I'll never finish it.

But on the other hand, this six for the price of three deal is too good to be true.

Top Bottom