What's new

Proraso Closed!

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I have been chatting with the Philippines importer of Proraso products. He has told me the Proraso in Italy have closed for the duration of the.

I only have about 9 months supply left so I am looking to use as little as possible with each shave.

Last edited by a moderator:

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Or you could use the time to try out other stuff. There are so many soaps that perform better.
Not available in my local supermarket or pharmacy. This is the Philippines. There are about the only shops left open and we are restricted to one person per household per day allowed out to go shopping (local only).

I can't even internet order as all deliveries except essentially items have been suspended. You and I may consider shaving software an essential but the government doesn't.

I have a tub of the green and another of the red that are untouched. I should be good for the year. I do hope they come back online soon.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
All going well, things will improve sooner rather than later. I know that is easy to say at the moment but some of us may have to grow beards in the future.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I have a tub of the green and another of the red that are untouched. I should be good for the year. I do hope they come back online soon.
Salamat po for your most kind offer. If I get desperate I will contact you. So far I should be right until near the end of 2020.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I hope this doesn’t last 9 months. Are you able to get out today & buy more?
I am able to get out but very little is open. Only supermarkets, pharmacies and hospitals. No wet shaving consumables are carried, except DE blades (Gillette Rubie and London Bridge) at the supermarket.

I am able to get out but very little is open. Only supermarkets, pharmacies and hospitals. No wet shaving consumables are carried, except DE blades (Gillette Rubie and London Bridge) at the supermarket.
Then I hope for your sake, and for all of our sakes, this doesn’t last anywhere close to 9 months.

I have been chatting with the Philippines importer of Proraso products. He has told me the Proraso in Italy have closed for the duration of the WuFlu.

I only have about 9 months supply left so I am looking to use as little as possible with each shave.
Important News.
Thanks!

I have in use tubs of green and red; both on on hold since I am using Van der Hagen for the FFFMM challenge. I am lucky to have enough soap and blades to last well into this year.

I bet there is some coconut or aloe glycerine soap...... maybe even better than proraso and cheaper....

Yeah look on the bright side. This can be an opportunity to explore less traditional shaving products or even an opportunity to make your own soap. You could be the new artisan soap maker in the Philippines, assuming the stores that are open carry what's needed to make soap.

In all seriousness though, I hope everyone stays safe and that all this ends very soon.

Top Bottom