What's new

Proraso (C.O. Bigelow) Shaving Cream Deal at Bath and Body Works

Bath and Body Works has their "buy two, get one free" deal going for C.O. Bigelow shaving cream which is identical to Proraso green eucalyptus shaving cream. However, if you order on-line and pay by PayPal they will knock an additional 10.00 off. I bought 4 tubes for the price of two (20.00 USD) plus shipping and tax. That's half-price. The 10.00 off gets applied when you checkout at PayPal. There is no coupon or promotional code. Good until 4/28/2017.

Last edited:
Not to state the obvious, but the trick is to purchase three. That will cost $30.00, but you get one tube additional free automatically. That's 4 for 30.00. Then, they knock off another 10.00 at PayPal checkout. That's 4 for 20.00.

Not to state the obvious, but the trick is to purchase three. That will cost $30.00, but you get one tube additional free automatically. That's 4 for 30.00. Then, they knock off another 10.00 at PayPal checkout. That's 4 for 20.00.

I'm not seeing how that's different than what the original post says. Am I missing something?

Not different....it's just the checkout procedure to through to get the 4/2 deal with the minimum purchase and cost.

When I get ready to checkout through PP with this offer I'm not seeing any $10 off discount. Do I just need to confirm my purchase and the discount will show up after the checkout has been made?

The Bath and Body Works site never showed the discount, even in their receipt. When I was redirected to PayPal for payment, the 10.00 showed as a reduction in amount charged to PayPal before I approved payment.

Doesn't appear to be working anymore, and they're charging tax/shipping. It's still 3 for $20 at b&b works which is a great deal, more or less a lifetime supply for me (considering how strong it is).

I just called the local bath/body works and spoke to a woman who'd been working there for five years, she says it's always on sale at b2g1 free.

I wandered into the local B&BW and saw these. I ended up getting some small tubes on sale 3 for $12.50. Looks good for traveling.

Thanks for the tip on this. I didn't even know they sold shave cream. And I honestly had no idea it was actually Proraso Green under another name.

Top Bottom