What's new

Proraso atomizer…

I believe it’s sandalwood mixed with the usual Proraso eucalyptus/menthol mix, or am I OVERSIMPLIFYING it? 🤔
No, two completely different animals.

Rinfrescante is Eukalyptus/Menthol = Green
Emolliente is Sandalwood = Red

Then there is white/sensitive with a non alcoholic balm only and blue/hydrate with Aloe, again only a balm.

No, two completely different animals.

Rinfrescante is Eukalyptus/Menthol = Green
Emolliente is Sandalwood = Red

Then there is white/sensitive with a non alcoholic balm only and blue/hydrate with Aloe, again only a balm.
Really?

Coulda swore I read it was a combo of the two.

Now, I’m really intrigued! 🤔

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
You are correct.

And, thanks for clarifying!

Buying large sizes of any product to me means THAT is what you'll be using in the foreseeable future. Kilos of soap, half liters of aftershave indicate to me that you've committed to that product for the long haul. This won't help you if you're in the "87+ soaps, creams, razors, aftershave, bowl, blades in my rotation" club. My 400ml of red Proraso will easily last into next year. To me, aftershave is merely a sterilizing/conditioning solution. Light application does this job. Do you like these aftershaves enough to purchase a large bottle? That's a question YOU have to answer... we can't do it for you:wink2:.
In all fairness the 400 ml Proraso bottles are not THAT big.
🤣😜😂

Basic probably obvious question but what’s the benefit of the atomizer? It converts the aftershave into a mist like a cologne application I get. But I’m betting it doesn’t help the scent last longer...
The atomizer just makes it a little easier to dispense the product from the large bottles. Spray into the palm several times, it works fine that way. I even do that with small 50ml pump bottles.

The atomizer just makes it a little easier to dispense the product from the large bottles. Spray into the palm several times, it works fine that way. I even do that with small 50ml pump bottles.
Using the SEPARATELY purchased atomizer part? 🤔

Using the SEPARATELY purchased atomizer part? 🤔
Using these:

1624767512323.png

These glass bottles cost about $1 each. I'm sure you will find some reason why that is impossible for you, though.

😹

Top Bottom