What's new

Proraso at Marshall's

Saw a tub of white, red, green at Marshall's, $5 each.

Picked it up, put it back down. I have five hard pucks and a croap waiting in the wings.

Saw a tub of white, red, green at Marshall's, $5 each.

Picked it up, put it back down. I have five hard pucks and a croap waiting in the wings.
Good find! Marshall's and TJ Maxx (same company) are good places to check for wet shaving supplies. I have gotten Proraso preshave cream, A/S splashes, and styptic gel for about a third (if that) of what they cost retail.

TJ Maxx is where I also found American Crew Revitalizing Toner (basically an A/S splash with a fair amount of menthol) for about $3. It has actually become one of my favs.

Their inventory on quality wetshave products is sporadic though. But if you don't mind stopping there now and then and sifting through the 40+ bottles of beard oil, you may just find yourself a hidden gem. [emoji3]

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Good find! Marshall's and TJ Maxx (same company) are good places to check for wet shaving supplies. I have gotten Proraso preshave cream, A/S splashes, and styptic gel for about a third (if that) of what they cost retail.

TJ Maxx is where I also found American Crew Revitalizing Toner (basically an A/S splash with a fair amount of menthol) for about $3. It has actually become one of my favs.

Their inventory on quality wetshave products is sporadic though. But if you don't mind stopping there now and then and sifting through the 40+ bottles of beard oil, you may just find yourself a hidden gem. [emoji3]

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I never find any shave stuff at tj Maxx. One time there was one van der hagen brush but that is all.

At Burlington I saw a bunch of tubes of proraso white and red. Also some shave kits by I don't remember who. They also had a bunch of 1oz bottles of Monte Blanc legend cologne.

Picked a tub of Proraso Red at a local Marshall's only $4.99
P.jpg

Last Friday happened to pick up a tub of Proraso Red and the Proraso Repair Gel at my local Marshall's. I think I got the last ones!

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
I just pick a tub of Red and a tub of White for five bucks each. Just like Billy Joel - “bottle of red, bottle of white...”. Scenes from an Italian Barbershop :001_tongu

Top Bottom