What's new

Proraso at Burlington not a good deal

I've seen a few posts regarding Proraso at burlington stores. I went out and checked for myself. What I saw at the one in Auburn Hills, MI was terrible. The pre-shave jars were all out of their packaging and looked like they were used. None of the jars were in presentable shape and didn't have a price.

Was not going to pay $13 for what looked like they were returns from Amazon/Ebay. Were they possibly counterfeit? Probably. I would rather purchase from a reputable vendor.

...wow!! ...$13 for proraso....!! in Italy, the small green tubs of shaving soap go for about 1.50 euros, and the pre-shave for about 2.5 euros (well, they did 8 years ago).

I've seen a few posts regarding Proraso at burlington stores. I went out and checked for myself. What I saw at the one in Auburn Hills, MI was terrible. The pre-shave jars were all out of their packaging and looked like they were used. None of the jars were in presentable shape and didn't have a price.

Was not going to pay $13 for what looked like they were returns from Amazon/Ebay. Were they possibly counterfeit? Probably. I would rather purchase from a reputable vendor.

I bought a tube of Proraso Red a few weeks ago at Burlington for $3.99 and it is exactly the same as from the online vendors I use.

Marty

Well I bought 3 a couple of months ago paying $4.99 each and all of them look the same as the ones I bought in Italy last year.

I checked the Burlington by me and their tubes were all out of their boxes and bent. It looked like they were used as samples at some point.

At my Burlington the creams are all in their boxes and preshaves are in boxes. They are also 5 for cream and I think it was 6 for the preshave.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
...wow!! ...$13 for proraso....!! in Italy, the small green tubs of shaving soap go for about 1.50 euros, and the pre-shave for about 2.5 euros (well, they did 8 years ago).
yet another reason to go to italy
thinking march.....

and op. Thanks for the heads up .... Yet another reason not to go to the coat factory that doesn't make coats.

Top Bottom