What's new

Proraso After Shave Lotion (Green) - Opinions

A very good splash, needs to be tried. I add a few menthol crystals to mine.

I just got a packet of menthol crystals delivered today, and plan to try the same thing with one of my bottles of Proraso Green. Kick the menthol up a notch. I’ve dropped a couple crystals in....now just waiting for them to dissolve.

I just got a packet of menthol crystals delivered today, and plan to try the same thing with one of my bottles of Proraso Green. Kick the menthol up a notch. I’ve dropped a couple crystals in....now just waiting for them to dissolve.

I suggest testing the mixture after each crystal dissolves. If you add too many before you test it, watch out, you’ll feel like you stuck your face in a bucket of ice water! LOL!

Love Proraso green splash. I’m not a big menthol fan like some of the fellas here, so I prefer it the way it is. To each their own.

I got my first bottle of it last year.....and this is my tenth year of wet shaving.

For me, it is great...smooth, a bit of menthol and soothing...and a nice barbershoppy smell that isn't overpowering.

tankerjohn

A little poofier than I prefer
My absolute go-to in the summer! Very soothing. Not moisturizing, but I don’t really need that this time of year. I guess the light scent is a matter of personal preference. My wife is sensitive to fragrance and the Proraso Green doesn’t irritate her, so :thumbup:. Plus, it more or less compliments most of your summer-type citrusy/spicy/“fresh” scented soaps. And it’s great to freshen up in the afternoon on a hot day.

This and Speick were my first AS ever and they remain 2 of my favorites. Definitely a staple, more of a classic summer scent. Give it a try, I am sure you will not be disappointed and if so you can trade it for something more your style.

IMO - this is works so well for me (and at a very agreeable price point) that I am considering it to be the only aftershave that I own.

Top Bottom