What's new

Props to Soap Commander

I recently received an order from Soap Commander. After I tore into the box and started sniffing product furiously, I realized that one of the soaps was the wrong one. Bummed, but not too terribly upset, I sent an email to Soap Commander about the problem. Darren replied in 2 hours! This was well after anyone's normal business hours. I really hadn't expected a response until the next day. In the email, Darren was very humble, apologetic, and appreciative of my business. In this same email, he also remedied my problem with the order above and beyond what I expected and complimented ME on the way I handled the error in the order. This was awesome customer service at its best!

I am normally a tallow soap guy, but this vegan soap performs up there with some of my other favorite soaps.

I am in no way affiliated or related to Soap Commander. I am just a happy current and future customer!:thumbup:

Darren and Carrie are known for their great customer service.

Some months ago, I ordered a tub of Endurance and shortly received an email from Darren. He explained that they had the soap in stock, but that they had run out of top labels. He offered me a menu of choices ranging from waiting to receiving the soap without the labels and then shipping the label later at their own expense (the one I chose).

I like the hand signed card with each order.

Top Bottom