What's new

Products to wax my head bald?

Can someone recommend me a good wax product that i can use on my head to fully rip out the hairs on my head. google is not really showing me anything that looks like it would work. I have tried a wax a while ago and maybe i did it wrong cause it did not really do anything. shaving is nice and all but still no matter what leaves behind a slight shadow. I also tried using an epilator and depilatory creams to get hair out from the root and they did not work for me. Is there any other ways to get hair gone from the roots other than waxing n epilating? preferably one i can do at home.

Last edited:
As far as I know, you are aware of all the available home options. If those didn't work, you might need to consult a dermatologist.

I would consult a well regarded beautician who does full waxes for women. It's going to be unpleasant, temporary and as said above bordering on medieval to do your entire head. I would think that you will need enough hair showing for the wax to adhere to for it to be successful. With just the shadow from shaving there's not enough to get ahold of.
Good luck.

Top Bottom