What's new

Products for Puffy Eyes and Dark Circles

There are gel masks that are designed for this issue (SWMBO has one). Also, cucumber slices are a traditional method, as is a cold, wet washcloth.

interesting. generally, men are told to NOT take extra iron (and to take multi vits w/o added iron) as we tend to get more than enough iron in our diets.

That is true. I am not a doctor but can pretend to be. Iron loss for women comes from the monthly periods and blood loss. Men, well most, don't need more iron. They are not losing it. Yes, there are the unique cases but overall not.

Back to the topic, I use KMF occasionally. Overall I agree with the others though, sleep and diet. Do good on both.

That is true. I am not a doctor but can pretend to be. Iron loss for women comes from the monthly periods and blood loss. Men, well most, don't need more iron. They are not losing it. Yes, there are the unique cases but overall not.

Back to the topic, I use KMF occasionally. Overall I agree with the others though, sleep and diet. Do good on both.

I wasn't going to go into that much detail :)scared:), but yep, that's the reason. That, and the fact that men tend to eat more red meat (iron source) than women do.

I have had dark circles around my eyes since I was a child. It is not from lack of sleep or any nutritional deficiency. It is a combination of allergies and thin skin around the eyes, which is hereditary. No product can do anything to help other than to conceal it. Puffiness is another issue altogether.

Top Bottom