What's new

Problem with SMF ??

Has anyone noticed a problem with SMF (or is it just me?) I can log-in and get to the various postings/threads but when I click on a thread to view what's inside I get an error message like this :

General Error

Could not obtain post/user information.

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1016 Can't open file: 'phpbb_posts_text.MYI' (errno: 144)

SELECT u.username, u.user_id, u.user_posts, u.user_from, u.user_website, u.user_email, u.user_icq, u.user_aim, u.user_yim, u.user_regdate, u.user_msnm, u.user_viewemail, u.user_rank, u.user_sig, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid, u.user_avatar, u.user_avatar_type, u.user_allowavatar, u.user_allowsmile, p.*, pt.post_text, pt.post_subject, pt.bbcode_uid FROM phpbb_posts p, phpbb_users u, phpbb_posts_text pt WHERE p.topic_id = 9559 AND pt.post_id = p.post_id AND u.user_id = p.poster_id ORDER BY p.post_time ASC LIMIT 0, 15

Line : 398
File : viewtopic.php​
Happens in every thread in every subject.

Cliff

Cliff said:
Has anyone noticed a problem with SMF (or is it just me?) I can log-in and get to the various postings/threads but when I click on a thread to view what's inside I get an error message like this :

General Error

Could not obtain post/user information.

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1016 Can't open file: 'phpbb_posts_text.MYI' (errno: 144)

SELECT u.username, u.user_id, u.user_posts, u.user_from, u.user_website, u.user_email, u.user_icq, u.user_aim, u.user_yim, u.user_regdate, u.user_msnm, u.user_viewemail, u.user_rank, u.user_sig, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid, u.user_avatar, u.user_avatar_type, u.user_allowavatar, u.user_allowsmile, p.*, pt.post_text, pt.post_subject, pt.bbcode_uid FROM phpbb_posts p, phpbb_users u, phpbb_posts_text pt WHERE p.topic_id = 9559 AND pt.post_id = p.post_id AND u.user_id = p.poster_id ORDER BY p.post_time ASC LIMIT 0, 15

Line : 398
File : viewtopic.php​
Happens in every thread in every subject.

Cliff
Looks like the MySQL engine has gone awry.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
It just saves you the trouble of reading the endless posts droning on about the old days.
Let me tell you how we used to shave 90 years ago, when I was in the 3rd Worchestershire Hussars in Fangoolistan..........

Nah... it's definitely the Flux Capicitor. Most likely as a result the temporal time warp from the positronic relays in the gamma quadrant.

Life is so much easier to explain when you are a Star Trek fan. :blush:

-joedy

I have (had) an account over there, but over the weekend, the account was eliminated and all of my posts disappeared. I could see people replying to me, but the original comments were nowhere to be seen. Strangest thing I've encountered on any online forum... I have no idea if I'll be allowed to post there again.

Since I'm new to any and all shaving forums (fora?) what would you long-timers consider the differences between B&B and SMF?

inkling said:
I have (had) an account over there, but over the weekend, the account was eliminated and all of my posts disappeared. I could see people replying to me, but the original comments were nowhere to be seen. Strangest thing I've encountered on any online forum... I have no idea if I'll be allowed to post there again.

Since I'm new to any and all shaving forums (fora?) what would you long-timers consider the differences between B&B and SMF?

What's your preference, and why? That's basically the difference.

I will say this, we won't arbitrarily eliminate your account and posts. :biggrin:

-Nick

mark the shoeshine boy said:
i thought ron wrote something in german and it crashed the system....

:001_rolle

Hallo,

Deutsch ist doch gaaanz einfach, kein Grund für einen Systemabsturz...:biggrin: :biggrin:

Now in English:
German is still easy, no matter for a system failure...:biggrin: :biggrin:

Herzliche Grüße/ Kind regards

Thomas/ Thomas

Top Bottom