What's new

Problem with Schick injector L1

I recently bought an injector, an L1, on Ebay. Once I got the razor and removed it from its packaging, I was shocked to hear a rattle. I injected a blade and the blade fell out. I cursed loudly.:angry: I complained and the vendor has offered to give me back my money.
Now the I am calmer and before I get any money back, is there any way to fix this otherwise fine looking razor? Maybe bend the flat spring a little?

Burt

I'd send it back and look for one that works properly. There are a lot of those L-type injectors out there.

In an overzealous effort in cleaning mine a few weeks ago, I somehow snapped mine apart. When I got it back together it did just as you described. There is a small crimp tab underneath the head that holds it together. I gave that a few light taps with a small hobby hammer and it snugged it up nicely.

In an overzealous effort in cleaning mine a few weeks ago, I somehow snapped mine apart. When I got it back together it did just as you described. There is a small crimp tab underneath the head that holds it together. I gave that a few light taps with a small hobby hammer and it snugged it up nicely.

I have one that does this. Going to give this a try. Thanks

I got the refund. I will have to settle for the I1 I just got. Shave with it this morning and got a DFS with two passes.

Burt

Top Bottom