What's new

INFO! PRIZES!!!! March is Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month: Check Your 6

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
My colonoscopy is scheduled for early tomorrow afternoon, with my first Pico-Salax dose coming up in half an hour. I did manage to get in a relaxed shave just now rather than in the early morning, as I needed to wait for the Dulcolax tablets to finish their job from last night. :001_rolle

I'm looking forward to the fun for the rest of the day and will check back in tomorrow post-check.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
My colonoscopy is scheduled for early tomorrow afternoon, with my first Pico-Salax dose coming up in half an hour. I did manage to get in a relaxed shave just now rather than in the early morning, as I needed to wait for the Dulcolax tablets to finish their job from last night. :001_rolle

I'm looking forward to the fun for the rest of the day and will check back in tomorrow post-check.
Good luck, Sam.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Good luck ....
Praying for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck. I had mine last Thursday, I was well sedated and didn't feel a thing. No issues and good for another ten years.

Think positively, you'll be fine. Treat yourself to a nice dinner afterwards.

Good luck. I had mine last Thursday, I was well sedated and didn't feel a thing. No issues and good for another ten years.

Think positively, you'll be fine. Treat yourself to a nice dinner afterwards.

That is awesome it's good to see this thread still has legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Check 6 Soap arrived today I did a mail call video available here: (It may be a while before its finished loading to Youtube)

Thanks again guys for raising awareness of Colorectal Cancer or Bowel Cancer as it is called here.. it is so important to get checked...

This soap smells real nice it says Sandalwood but I can smell coconut like a Bounty Bar but my nose may be wonky...
Thanks to all who made it possible and well done to those who actually got checked and shared their stories.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
That is awesome it's good to see this thread still has legs.
Not only legs, but bowels as well!

Got back about 30 mins ago, and my meal of choice was Kitchari.

Result came back super clean and the doc says that since there's no family history, the next check should be in 8-10 years.

Now.... Let the passing of gas commence!

Ok, I got the soap. Now remember some folks were wondering what a "check 6" scent might smell like? I got "Fairway"

Grass. It smells like grass. Figured that was as close as anyone would want to get to the subject. So yes, as a result, I smell like grass!

(Don't you wish we still had custom titles?)

Top Bottom