What's new

INFO! PRIZES!!!! March is Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month: Check Your 6

Everyone who participated in this is a winner, if only because those who were screened have taken control of this aspect of their health, and we all will have this in our minds as something that we have to do.

Indeed I would hate to think how bad my situation could have been if I never had things checked. Fortunately I'm clear on bowel cancer and really lucky they found the prostate thing so soon and treatable.

So many great guys put off both tests because of embarrassment the pay the awful price... just think for a moment about those that depend on and love you .... get tested soon you owe it to those who need you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check Six Soap - hmm - wonder what the scent is on that? :1eye:

Thanks to all for bringing this important topic up and making it easy to talk about.
And for all the wonderful donations to the cause!

Wow, was reading the congrats message thinking this is such an awesome campaign, then to find out I was picked, Thank you!! My prep is apparently a little longer then most but will done on Thursday - can't wait (for it to be over)

Wow, was reading the congrats message thinking this is such an awesome campaign, then to find out I was picked, Thank you!! My prep is apparently a little longer then most but will done on Thursday - can't wait (for it to be over)

Glad to see you being tested good luck we will be praying for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Getting ready for the party in just under two weeks... Woohoooo!
DSCN0031.JPG

removed one small polyp which looked o.k. everything else relatively clean. Most likely on the 5 year plan, will know more in about a week. All in all not a bad experience, just tired as heck!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
@jstr2112 Excellent! Talking with my doc yesterday, he was trying to allay any fears I might have (my 1st is coming up) when I told him that, in my opinion, there is no negative outcome. Either nothing is found, or something is found and corrective action is taken. The only bad thing that can happen is to not get checked in the first place.

@jstr2112 Excellent! Talking with my doc yesterday, he was trying to allay any fears I might have (my 1st is coming up) when I told him that, in my opinion, there is no negative outcome. Either nothing is found, or something is found and corrective action is taken. The only bad thing that can happen is to not get checked in the first place.
Thanks! Exactly - the prep is bad in that it is inconvenient and I had to get up at 4am. Other then that meh, it is what it is and it is already over and the procedure it self, well your asleep so hard hard is that!

My Check 6 soap arrived today. For those of you who are curious the scent on the container reads Savory Rose and it does indeed have a rose scent (I was a little worried). It smells a lot like the pink Dove soap. I look forward to trying it out tomorrow.

Thanks to all who set up the Check 6 colorectal cancer awareness deal, congratulations to all of the winners and great job to all of you who decided to get screened.

My Check 6 soap arrived today. For those of you who are curious the scent on the container reads Savory Rose and it does indeed have a rose scent (I was a little worried). It smells a lot like the pink Dove soap. I look forward to trying it out tomorrow.

Thanks to all who set up the Check 6 colorectal cancer awareness deal, congratulations to all of the winners and great job to all of you who decided to get screened.

Mine arrived over the weekend and is their Smoke and Beads scent - very nice!

I hope all goes smoothly for those with upcoming procedures!

Top Bottom