What's new

INFO! PRIZES!!!! March is Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month: Check Your 6

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to everyone for sharing their experiences and providing exposure to the need for testing.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Congrats to the winners, and thanks to the sponsors!

Can't wait for the reviews of the Check 6 soap. I'm really curious what the scent is.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Congratulations, everyone. Knowing is very empowering and being and getting healthy is the best gift of all.

Kindly,
Adam

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Sorry for the delay everyone.
Here are the winners of the generous prizes donated by West Coast Shaving and Saint Charles Shave.
Thank you again for these great prizes, and thank you, everyone, for helping make this years Check Six another success.

For getting checked the winners are:
@jstr2112 $100 West Coast Shaving Voucher
@beginish $75 West Coast Shaving Voucher
@Hoka Hey Saint Charles Shave Check Six Soap
@BigPete Saint Charles Shave Check Six Soap
@Torky Saint Charles Shave Check Six Soap

For sharing their stories the winners are:
@Mojo88 $100 West Coast Shaving Voucher
@emwolf $75 West Coast Shaving Voucher
@Jaidmaster Saint Charles Shave Check Six Soap
@Heron Saint Charles Shave Check Six Soap
@drwevil Saint Charles Shave Check Six Soap

For those who won a Check Six Soap can you please message me your address. For those who won the West Coast Shaving Vouchers someone will be in touch soon, sorry for the delay.

Great prizes for everyone! I am certainly happy that my name came up with the roll of the dice, but I would prefer that another guy be selected instead.

Wow, thank you to everyone involved in this - everyone at B&B, the donors of the prizes, and all those who shared their experiences. It's not an enjoyable topic but it's very important.

Congratulations to all the winners, and more importantly to those who have got appointments, and those that shared the stories. If this thread and it's participants save one life, then it was all worth it.

Cheers to Mike and Till for setting this up.

Truly one of the reason why B & B is so Special!

Thanks to all the folks that supported and contributed. The prizes were a pleasant surprise! I won a soap, and as everyone knows.....

You can never be to rich, to good looking, or have to many shaving soaps!

I'll never have to worry about the first two.

Everyone who participated in this is a winner, if only because those who were screened have taken control of this aspect of their health, and we all will have this in our minds as something that we have to do.

Top Bottom