What's new

Price question on some razors

I purchased some razors today from an old barber, and I was wondering what a fair price would be to sell the remaining group of razors for. I realize that they are not in mint condition by any stretch, but they are in usable condition. Since many of these razors were duplicates, I would like to price them to sell.

Thanks,
Chase

I'll take the Krona . . . check your PMs.

As for prices, the Tech is probably worth $5--$10, the Super Speed around $12, and the Krona around $10. If the heads are in exceptional shape add a dollar or two. Not sure on old pricing (the first razor) or what Gems go for.

The whole group, as is? $25 max.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I'm not sure about the old type also... There seems to be a few bent teeth...

I'm not sure about the old type also... There seems to be a few bent teeth...
Good eye there . . . worth $2-5 then.

If the SA cleans up perfect then it is worth $14 perhaps on the B&B. It would have to be near perfect, tho.

Last edited:
R

rainman

The krona is the most valuable in the lot followed by the black handled superspeed IMO. I'd go with the $30 estimate as a lot. Breaking this up would be better for you. Fair prices:

Krona: $15-$20
Black SS: $10-$15

The tech, old type, and gem as a lot for $15-$20 being that the gem looks good.

All prices I would go free shipp in the U.S.

Last edited by a moderator:
The krona is the most valuable in the lot followed by the black handled superspeed IMO. I'd go with the $30 estimate as a lot. Breaking this up would be better for you. Fair prices:

Krona: $15-$20
Black SS: $10-$15
The last 4 Kronas I purchased on eBay I paid around $10, and I just paid $5 for one, including shipping (yeah, I like Kronas).

Perhaps a Krona with a case might be worth more--One just sold (in supposedly unused condition) for $20 on eBay.

There is a guy selling them for a start price of $7 on EBay, and he can't sell them.

Last edited:
R

rainman

The last 4 Kronas I purchased on eBay I paid around $10, and I just paid $5 for one, including shipping (yeah, I like Kronas).

Perhaps a Krona with a case might be worth more--One just sold (in supposedly unused condition) for $20 on eBay.

There is a guy selling them for a start price of $7 on EBay, and he can't sell them.

I guess I shouldn't pretend I'm an expert then.:biggrin: When I was looking at them about 7 months ago alot of auctions were ending in the $15 to $20 range.

Top Bottom