What's new

B&B LE Group buy *Presenting: The 2018 B&B Brown Leaf LE Pipe!*

Big news for #30: it is finally out of the clutches of the Chicago USPS; now in Wichita - only 235 more miles to go!
Maybe tomorrow, maybe not, we'll see.

October 12, 2018 at 6:38 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
WICHITA KS DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Once it started moving, it traveled quickly. #30 is out for delivery. I’m officiating a funeral at 3:00, hopefully the mail arrives before 2:15!

#30 has arrived safe and sound, and not smoked by covert customs agents.
What a gorgeous pipe, very well done Paul! Pictures later today.

24 was “attempted” today, by attempted I mean I watched the mail carrier drop the post in the box and drive away.

It amazes me what the mail carriers get away with. Mine is a particular gem. Almost never gets here before 6 or 7 pm and if I am expecting something valuable, I must stand at the box and flag him down. If it requires a signature or won't fit in the box and must be brought to the door, it isn't happening. I have had several packages disappear after tracking "out for delivery". Once, he scanned it delivered and I never saw it. I have complained in person and in writing to the post master. There is no recourse.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Mine arrived Monday, but I was on vacation (I had the mail stopped). I just got back from the post office. Number 23 is now firmly in my hands. This is the first time I looked forward to coming home from vacation.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Then hard part is I like some of the other blast patterns you guys have and wish I could have those too lol. Not like I need 7 LEs lol

IMG_0456.jpg
IMG_0457.jpg
IMG_0458.jpg
IMG_0459.jpg

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
#2 is hanging out at the post office. I missed the delivery attempt and can't get over there today. Monday should be the day!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I put pics of 23 in the acquisition thread, but may as well put them here, too. I broke it in with some MacBaren HH Pure Virginia, which this pipe will be dedicated to. I like my POTD pics to include a whisp of smoke. I feel it adds something to the pic- maybe motion.

E5683687-0910-4EB0-A8F7-FBFC1BEE1ECA.jpeg
77809281-4EF4-4D7F-82E1-A6188562A1EC.jpeg
127C1886-543F-4679-AA89-A1CD153B40B5.jpeg
99C4ABA8-7E52-4B28-89A4-C29B64C64CF1.jpeg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
@HUB-ART - it is a great pipe. It feels good in the hand and mouth, and has a great draw. Thanks for the hard work on this. Since seeing the card that came with the pipe, and finding out Paulsson’s Pipe is now official, I may need to commission a father and son set. :)

Mike H

Instagram Famous
I got the "attempted delivery" notification, even though I was home. Ugh. Mail box had regular mail in it but no notice, or pipe.

Top Bottom