What's new

*** Presenting: The 2017 Badger & Blade Brown Leaf L.E. Pipe ***

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Usually, by the second attempt, they leave you a notice that you can take to the P.O. to pick up.

They left me the notice on the first attempt. The problem is that more than likely I won't have time to make it to the post office until Saturday.

Our mail is always delivered around 3pm. My wife, knowing I’m expecting delivery of this pipe today volunteered to leave work early and be home by 2:30...and the friggin mailperson shows up at 2:14! :a31::a32::a31::a32::a31::a32: So now I have to wait until tomorrow to pick up number 20

#3 landed earlier today. I have a super lazy postal worker on my route. After staying up to not miss them delivering, in the end they merely put the box in my mailbox, and marked the tracking as "left with person at residence". Had I known, I wouldn't have cut my sleep to only 5 hours or so by waiting, prior to working the overnight tonight. lol

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
#3 landed earlier today. I have a super lazy postal worker on my route. After staying up to not miss them delivering, in the end they merely put the box in my mailbox, and marked the tracking as "left with person at residence". Had I known, I wouldn't have cut my sleep to only 5 hours or so by waiting, prior to working the overnight tonight. lol

That’s why I never offer to hone people’s straights for them. I could totally imagine a priceless heirloom getting lost going back to the owner. If you have an old beater, sure I’ll give it a Jnat edge with a .25 CBN final stropping. It’s eye watering sharp...

My friends, I give you...El Numero Uno:

20171016_174246.jpg

That’s why I never offer to hone people’s straights for them. I could totally imagine a priceless heirloom getting lost going back to the owner. If you have an old beater, sure I’ll give it a Jnat edge with a .25 CBN final stropping. It’s eye watering sharp...
Yeah. Luckily, where I live is pretty rural, so not really an issue for things left in the mailbox, or even on the back porch steps. I'll merely be lamenting my lack of sleep come around 4:30am.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I have been in a mild state of panic. My tracking said it left Queens, then for three days in a row, each update said that it "in transit to destination" (pretty vague, huh?). I just checked, and it finally hit Fort Worth. All the previous updates have been changed to say that it was heading toward my city and 9 digit zip code. I wish they would have included that information earlier. :) Hopefully, I should have it tomorrow.

nortac

"Can't Raise an Eyebrow"
They tried to deliver mine today, but no one was home,drat! Hopefully I'll have it tomorrow!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
They tried to deliver mine today, but no one was home,drat! Hopefully I'll have it tomorrow!
I work second shift, and normally don't get out of bed until 10 AM. I think tomorrow will be an early day, even though the postman never gets there that early.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I just love how different and how "the same" these all are. It's one of the fun parts of the LE, especially with a blasted finish, to see the variations in grain, color, staining, etc. Really fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gentlemen of the BL, it has arrived. I present to you, in all it's glory... #15!

CameraZOOM-20171017195334048.jpg

Paul,
once again, these pipes are absolutely stunning and I love the oversized Larrysson branded pouch. It exceeded my expectations (and I hyped it up for myself a lot). Thank you!

Top Bottom