What's new

*** Presenting: The 2017 Badger & Blade Brown Leaf L.E. Pipe ***

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Any idea how long after the 30th we would be invoiced? Just want to get a ballpark timeline to see how long I have to scrape together the the money.

Last year I think we were invoiced when the pipes were complete and ready to ship.
Correct. Paul will send you a paypal invoice once the pipes are completed and ready to ship.

How long after the order window closes that will be depends on a number of factors.

Any idea how long after the 30th we would be invoiced? Just want to get a ballpark timeline to see how long I have to scrape together the the money.
Just to be on the safe side, you are probably looking at around end of August, beginning of September. I work full time, so pipe making only happens for a few hours during the week and on weekends.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Just to be on the safe side, you are probably looking at around end of August, beginning of September. I work full time, so pipe making only happens for a few hours during the week and on weekends.

Perfect timing for anyone who can make it to the West Coast Pipe Show in Las Vegas in early November to have a reuniting of the pipes. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member

Thank you for the information Paul! Much appreciated.

I am so glad to see so many people lining up for this great looking pipe. I am having to pass sadly (complete pipe buying hiatus, full stop), but I would otherwise love that beauty in my lineup. Well done to Paul and to Price (and any other of his "helpers") in bringing this pipe together (and so early in the year!).

I look forward to seeing everyone's pics when they start landing down the road!

Top Bottom