What's new

*** Presenting: The 2017 Badger & Blade Brown Leaf L.E. Pipe ***

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
As a steward of the taxpayers investment, I would not want to jeopardize the productivity of my office mates by remaining here while in my current, likely contagious, condition. Umm...<cough>
Surely this is likely to result in a commendation for your selfless act and for safeguarding the lives of your crewmates.

This pipe is amazing! Thank you to everyone involved!! [emoji106]

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Also, thanks for including the flakes, @HUB-ART . Wonderful aroma. What is it?

proxy.php

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I am beginning to worry. Yesterday and today’s update said “in transit to destination”, with no city listed.

While I can not attest to this by my own eyes, I have it on good authority (my wife) that #2 has landed. Now the long, impatient wait, until it is time to go home.

Thanks. Do you know where this tobacco is available(USA)?
It's not.

Made by Germain's, it is a very similar blend to Stonehaven - which they blend for the US market - but with a slightly different topping. It is sold only in the EU.

It is dark and rainy here right now, so pics aren't great, but #2 is stellar, and I can already tell it is going to become a favorite.
2017BLLE#2.jpg

And, now I know why my wife did't blow a gasket when this arrived. I owe you one Paul.:thumbup:

2017BLLE#2b.jpg

Luckily, my mailman was late today, so I was able to speed back down from PA in time to sign for it.

Beautiful pipe. I'll be christening her with some Sutliff 507C VA Slices that were leftover from slicing and stuffing into various mason jars.

Presenting #17.
20171016_122106.jpg
20171016_125809.jpg

I have yet to dedicate any pipes, but this one appears to be made for Virginia blends, so I think it is heading in that direction. Perhaps virginia and stonehaven... Or maybe Stonehaven dedicated? I think some research is in order :biggrin1:

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Mine came to the house today, but I wasn't around to sign for it. So, there's a good chance that I might not get it until Saturday. :crying:

Presenting #17.
View attachment 829597 View attachment 829598

I have yet to dedicate any pipes, but this one appears to be made for Virginia blends, so I think it is heading in that direction. Perhaps virginia and stonehaven... Or maybe Stonehaven dedicated? I think some research is in order :biggrin1:

I made my 2016 B&B LE pipe my dedicated Stonehaven pipe. No other 'baccy has touched the inside of that chamber. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom