What's new

Prep shaving cream

I tried yesterday this shaving cream. Too good to not try for 4 usd.

Prep is really interesting cream. It provided a lot of lather and had an interesting scent of menthol.

I like good cheap creams. The problem is that I have 3 now which I use very rarely. Blame the soaps.

proxy.php

$4 is a good price , did you buy online ??.... The PREP all purpose cream in the tub is fantastic as well , you can even shave with it.

This funny name shaving cream which can be used without a brush too, is simply a very nice surprise to me. It has a nice scent, a very good slickness and makes a lot of lather. In my limited experience this a cream that should be tried once for its price/performance ratio.

Italians know how to make affordable shaving products.

IMG_20181016_083518.jpg

I tried not the shaving but the prep all purpose cream as an after save. It's good, it is like proraso pre/post save cream's winter version, as it smells pretty much like pino silvestre. The ones who like pino silvestre must try this cream.

The European cream is very strange, it can be used as an antiseptic cream for insect bites, nappy rashes and everything.

PREP is a historic brand originally formulated in the USA in 1860.
PREP now belongs to the Coswell S.P.A. Group. Their HQ is located north of the city of Bologna, Italy (in 40050 Funo).
Production sites are in different places.
Either all or at least some PREP products are produced in the Republic of San Marino, not in Italy.
The companies in question are LC Beauty S.p.A. and LCS (stands for "Laboratorio Chimico-Farmaceutico Sammarinese").

Top Bottom