What's new

Premium SE razors?

I have been reading up on SE razors and don't see much mention of "Premium" or "Deluxe" razors or sets. I am referring to something like the Gillette Aristocrat or President. Gillette had quite a few up-market models over the years, but I am not finding the equivalent SE models. To be sure, I am a "noob" when it comes to SE, but I have done quite a bit of looking both here and on the 'Bay. Perhaps some of you SE aficionados could point me in the right direction. Thanks!

the ja henkels sets are very nice, i have a 4 day set i'm still working on completing(need the strop and stropper) and a 2 day that is complete(just has the hand stropper, not the machine, and no strop)

Ever Ready Streamline set. Rolls Royce of SE razors. Quality is second to none. Set has a razor, automatic stropping machine and strop. Razor can be found on its own as well.

$274656605_o.jpgView attachment 276577

Attachments

• $274656479_o.jpg
    $274656479_o.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Hi HAIKU. Thanks for the pretty pictures. I have been doing a little looking and these appear to be pretty much Unobtanium.

Check on Ebay.UK for the Streamlines.

Yep, that's about the only place they turn up with any frequency. Prepare to pay a bundle (plus expensive shipping if you're not in the UK). Although, sometimes you might get lucky and find one with a reasonable Buy It Now price. If you do, jump on it. It's an awesome razor.

Top Bottom