What's new

Preferred Stock Lovers?

Anybody else really like this fragrance? I have a bottle that's almost empty, so I should restock.
It just now occurred to me that this is made by Coty, and labeled as by Stetson.

For those unfamiliar with this cologne, here are a few bullet points:
Released in 1990, but not a 90s powerhouse. Available as an EDT and as an aftershave.
Top notes: cypress, citrus, and lavender.
Middle notes: clary sage, balsam fir, and nutmeg.
Base notes: sandalwood, leather, musk, amber, oakmoss, patchouli, and vetiver.
Cheap; about $15 for 1.7 ounce (50mL) EDT.

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
I use the Stetson after shave splash. Very nice and readily available at a fair price. It is a cut above my regular drugstore splashes, a favourite.

Anybody else really like this fragrance? I have a bottle that's almost empty, so I should restock.
It just now occurred to me that this is made by Coty, and labeled as by Stetson.

For those unfamiliar with this cologne, here are a few bullet points:
Released in 1990, but not a 90s powerhouse. Available as an EDT and as an aftershave.
Top notes: cypress, citrus, and lavender.
Middle notes: clary sage, balsam fir, and nutmeg.
Base notes: sandalwood, leather, musk, amber, oakmoss, patchouli, and vetiver.
Cheap; about $15 for 1.7 ounce (50mL) EDT.
Yes, restock it! Preferred Stock is a favorite of mine as well. One of the best woody fougeres there is. Can be worn year-round, but colder weather brings out the best elements of it. My recent bottle says "by Stetson", likely Coty's way of using the Stetson name for marketing, even though there is no similarity at all between Preferred Stock and Stetson, none. I was lucky enough to find a two-pack of 1.7 ounce Preferred Stock sprays at a local discount outlet a few years ago. Walmart usually has stocking stuffer sizes of aftershave at Christmas, which if leftover from the holiday can be bought at a clearance price. I picked up eight bottles of .5 ounces, a total of four ounces of aftershave. A really nice aftershave, be on the lookout for it this coming holiday season.

Attachments

• 20210714_074559.jpg
    20210714_074559.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Top Bottom