What's new

Pre-order sign up - Copper lather bowls!

I have had several requests and so wanted to make this available to those who want to get in on the first batch of copper lather bowls. When you sign up please note if you want a rolled edge or a flared edge. We are still a ways off before we receive them. We expect them to arrive in October. If you sign up that is all you are doing, signing up. You pay no money until they arrive. If you change your mind, no worries.

This will be the first batch of bowls and we have intentionally placed a very small order. We have been quite specific as to the dimensions and criteria of the bowls based on the prototypes we have evaluated. We are also very confident in the manufacturer. Nonetheless the first order will only have twelve of the rolled edge bowls and eight of the flared edge. This to ensure that as a new supplier they are up to the task of consistently replicating our bowl design.

There is a stamp being manufactured that will emboss our logo which is a compass rose onto the outside disk on the bowl. The stamp itself will not be done for two weeks. Then production starts on these handmade bowls.

The pricing we will not be certain of until they arrive but we expect the bowls to retail for about $32.00 each plus shipping.

To sign up just reply to this thread and let me know which style you want. First come, first served.

Thank you for supporting Captain's Choice.

~ The Captain

Last edited:
I'll take a rolled bowl
Mikey

Gone, the rolled edge bowls are now all spoken for. Thanks guys, will be in touch with each of you via PM once they are in stock.

The flared edge bowls are still available, here is a pic of the prototype. Keep in mind that the production model will be taller to match our existing line of bowls but this is the look and happens to be my favorite. It seems to have just the right amount of personality to it with that edge the way it flares and don't we all need just a little personality in our lives? :001_tt2:

IMG_4287.JPG

You should already have me down from previous conversations.

Flaired.

Old style, hand stamped disk (I know I'm a dreamer but.... if you don't wish upon a star......).

If you can get one fabricated in the thicker gauge, I am willing to pay the additional coin it cost (up front)

Top Bottom