What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Pre de Provence No.63

I'll check this out. The No. 63 balm is my favorite post shave product. The bath soap is a bit odd; smells like Play-doh to me. Someone has a job where they signed off on that fragrance

I really liked the scent of the shaving soap, so I ordered the EDT. My bottle of the EDT just arrived today. I plan to put it to use soon. 🙂

I tried the EDT. It smells nothing like the shave soap. There is no tobacco scent whatosever. Its smell reminds me of Coppertone sunscreen. The drydown is much more of a thick creamy vanilla mixed with amber. It doesn't really work for me.

At least the scent doesn't seem to last long. When I sprayed my chest, neck, and wrists, the scent disappeared pretty immediately, thereafter. That said, when I sprayed it into my hair, I was able to catch whiffs of it throughout the day for at least 12 hours.

I recently got the PDP #63 shaving soap and bath soap. I'm enjoying them both and am strongly considering adding the EDT to the stable.

Top Bottom