What's new

Pre de Provence Aftershave balm

I just opened my new tube of Pre de Provence aftershave balm and slapped a little bit on and I must say, I am impressed. The balm is very moisturizing, it absorbs well and there is a mild sage scent (similar to the Pre de Provence shaving soap) that dissipates within an hour of application. Anyone else tried this little gem? What are your thoughts?

I don't have the original, but the 63, recently acquired, and I agree it is very nice, plus readily available in local stores

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
My thoughts are the same as yours, though I don't think the fragrance lasts an hour on me. It's great stuff - no greasy or tacky feel at all and makes the skin feel great.Cheers, Steve

I haven't tried the 63 yet, but the original is my favorite balm. I actually keep an extra tube in truck so I can keep that scent going

I just opened my new tube of Pre de Provence aftershave balm and slapped a little bit on and I must say, I am impressed. The balm is very moisturizing, it absorbs well and there is a mild sage scent (similar to the Pre de Provence shaving soap) that dissipates within an hour of application. Anyone else tried this little gem? What are your thoughts?
I have found that my PDP63 shave balm is first rate.

Top Bottom