What's new

Prayers and blessings to all may B&B friends .....

Gentlemen .....

As we are about to begin the holy days of Passover and Easter, I simply want to wish
all of you and your loved ones a holiday season filled with health, happiness, and hope.
Health is the priority right now, happiness is always of fundamental importance,
and hope that we will all get through these "pandemic days" and soon return to our normal lives.
I am an eternal optimist, and am confident that if we all remain safe and smart, we will see better days ahead.
My prayers to all of you that you are blessed with a truly meaningful holiday season !!!

A "Zissen Pesach" and a Joyous Easter !

Last edited:
Same to you Adam and all our B&B friends - blessings to you and your family for Passover & Easter!
Stay well and safe!

Gentlemen .....

As we are about to begin the holy days of Passover and Easter, I simply want to wish
all of you and your loved ones a holiday season filled with health, happiness, and hope.
Health is the priority right now, happiness is always of fundamental importance,
and hope that we will all get through these "pandemic days" and soon return to our normal lives.
I am an eternal optimist, and am confident that if we all remain safe and smart, we will see better days ahead.
My prayers to all of you that you are blessed with a truly meaningful holiday season !!!

A "Zissen Pesach" and a Joyous Easter !

+3!! A wonderful prayer during these difficult times!! :a29:

Top Bottom