What's new

Praise for The Sudsy Soapery

Just wanted to send a shout out for the Sudsy Soapery. I have a large pile of soap and the Sudsy Cola scent has been buried and neglected for months. I’ve used it a few times this week and the scent is unique, the lather is thick, the cushion and glide are top notch and the post shave feel is out of this world. Do yourself a favor and order something from this artisan! Sooooooooo good! Happy Friday everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the lavender & peppermint and like the way it performs as well.

When my rotation gets downsized Sudsy soapery will definitely be getting re ordered.

Look forward to trying their tallow shave soap uplift. But may end up liking their vegan base better. I seem to prefer the post shave feel of vegan soaps over tallow post shave feel.

Also if you place an order with SS give their bar soaps a try. I've tried a couple of artisan bar soaps and SS makes the best IMO.

I have citrus and Bay, sandalwood & myrrh, and uplift. Uplift is slightly slicker but post shave isn't quite as good. Still good, just maybe a bit less than the vegan. And the slickness isnt that much slicker. I think the tallow base is worth trying out, but all of their soaps I own are fantastic and keepers for me. I've only used their stuff for the past couple weeks and been getting amazing shaves. Love Sudsy's shave soaps!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Their soaps are definitely top notch. And their addition of tallow in their new Uplift improved upon a really good soap as it was. I own six of the soaps...but I likely won't buy anything more from them because of some marketing decisions they made.

It's good stuff though!

Don - do you mind elaborating on the marketing decisions? You can PM me if you wish. I'm curious and they were one of the next I was looking to try.

Their soaps are definitely top notch. And their addition of tallow in their new Uplift improved upon a really good soap as it was. I own six of the soaps...but I likely won't buy anything more from them because of some marketing decisions they made.

It's good stuff though!

I am just getting around to trying their stuff. I am am enjoying them. I bumped into and met Jonathan and Kaycie last weekend. A really nice couple that makes great products. I will be buying more of their products.

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
I’ve got the White Sage & Lime as well as another one I forgot the scent of but I believe has Turmeric or Curcumin in it. Both are amazing.

I have Rose and Black Pepper (supercreamed) and Uplift (tallow). Both provide great slick lather. Prefer the scent of Rose and Black Pepper.

Shaved with Uplift this morning. It was the slickest, most cushion soap I have experienced so far. After shaving with creams only for the last 10 years, I have been on a soaps adventure for the last 6 weeks. I still have a ton to try, but seriously impressed by the new tallow formula. I enjoy the lemon scent, but I am also looking forward to some new releases.

Shaved with uplift last night and I loved it. I for sure will get more scents. Also I've been looking for different aftershave balms and I think I've found a keeper with Sudsy balms. I like the consistency and feel of Sudsy balms.

Any one get to Shawn Maher's (Chatillon Lux) STL Fair Debonaire on Nov 22nd? I've been dying to get the new Lemon Rose Chypre collaboration between CL and Sudsy Soapery in their Tallow base. I think this is the only place it has been available so far.

I'd welcome any initial impressions. Thanks.

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Uplift.Blackbird.640.8-14-18.Kit.JPG

Top Bottom